The beauty industry is an ever-growing business where new techniques and treatments are always being developed. With more being offered, the demand for skilled beautician or cosmetologist has increased, making more students interested in pursuing this as a career option. Taking a professional course in beauty from a beauty school will provide you a successful platform in the beauty industry.
Now you must be wondering, “How do I find a good Beauty School near me!”
You don’t need to be in the dilemma anymore, all you need to do is go online to John Amico School of Hair Design and School of Esthetics website and select your favourite course.
John Amico School of Hair Design and School of Esthetics offers the following courses:
· Cosmetology School: The cosmetology curriculum contains the hair care, hair cutting, hair coloring, braiding, men’s cutting, styling and spa services. Ought to be completed in 11 months, it is the most comprehensive program here.
· Esthetician Medi-spa: The 7 months Esthetician course trains the students in various skin care options, like skin care, hot and cold waxing, body wrapping, body treatment, medi-spa aesthetics, and make-up artistry.
· Nail School: Nail technology course helps you learn the nuances of nail care and nail art. With the training of various designer manicures, you can really bring out your creative side for nail art.
· Make up School: By learning basic as well as advanced techniques of make-up, you can really make a huge difference in someone’s looks. Learn how to do it at John Amico School of Hair Design and School of Esthetics.
· Men’s Hair Cutting and Styling: Men’s hair cutting and styling is a growing trend and this course helps you become an active contributor in men’s beard designing and hair styling.
· Cosmetology Teacher Education: This course offers training to those who aspire to become the teachers in the branch of cosmetology, helping them become great cosmetology instructors.
All programs meet licensure requirements and qualify the students to sit for licensure exam in the state of Illinois. At John Amico School of Hair Design and School of Esthetics, Mr. John Amico himself teaches and prepares the students for licensure exams.